We have demonstrated that once the right sensors are deployed the threat adapts and changes. Our approach is to leverage that fact and dual us the technology for commercial benefit. Once the coastal region is secure a new environment exists for tourism, boating, fishing and other commercial benefits for the local community. Coastal community security allows a regions to grow and prosper while deterring illegal activities that stifle development.
- Radar/AIS integrated tower and power systems
- Microwave links and VSAT for communications
- CCTV for site protection
- Provides small target detection and tracking
- Central command center with individual operation sites in local regions
- Provides the information needed to reduce piracy, illegal trafficking and illegal fishing
- Wind/solar power provides reliable energy with any excess power available for local use