A CTS Modular Medical Center is composed of multiple ISO shipping containers configured for medical use. The design allows multiple
modules to be placed together to form a center that contains areas for all of the unique needs of a single location or one cohesive design that is repeatable across multiple locations to meet the needs of a large area. The modular approach means the center is able to scale and adapt as the local needs change over time.
Modular Plasma Donation Facilities
Our team has a patent pending (US 61/996,407) plasma donation center offering that is modular and scalable with FDA, CLIA and IQPP approved standard operating procedures (SOPs). This concepts meets a worldwide market need for plasma centers that are easily scalable and movable to better align with the needs of plasma consumers.
Options for both facilities:
- Seamless Integration with Access Control & CCTV Systems
- Option for Doors and Turnstiles Configured Under Access Control
- Optional IP CCTV with Audio and Motion Detection Capabilities
- Custom Layout Designs to Conform to Clients’ Environment and Requirements
- Solar, Grid-Tie, and Generator Powered Options
- Air Conditioning & Heating Control System Options
- Ships with All Deployable Equipment Stowed
- Insulated Walls with Climate Control & Solar-Reflective Paint to Reduce Operational Costs
- Pre-wired 220/110 AC outlets with Power Distribution Panel and Ethernet Networking Conduit Installed Behind Insulated Walls, with Free Space Provided for Future Expansion
For More Information Contact our Sales Team
Sales Team: 1-856-354-9454